The following measures have been taken to safeguard the anonymity of the survey participants:
- Since the invitations are sent out exclusively by the higher education institutions themselves, the names and e-mail addresses of the survey participants remain with the higher education institutions and are not passed on to either the IHS or the BMWFW.
- Students who wish to be informed about the publication of the survey results are required to actively contact IHS independently of the survey. In this way, the e-mail addresses of such students cannot be linked with the questionnaire.
- The access codes for the survey are only supplied to the higher education institutions via the internet using an encryption process.
- IHS has contractually agreed to adhere to all relevant data protection provisions, in particular DSGVO ((EU) 2016/679), DSG and TKG 2003.
- The answers provided in the questionnaire are transmitted in encrypted form (https).
- The anonymity of the respondents is also be safeguarded during the analysis of the data as the IHS will not publish any data on groups fewer than 30 people.
- Prize draw: Participation is voluntary. E-mail addresses of the participating respondents are stored independently of the survey data, used exclusively for the purpose of processing the prize draw and deleted after contacting the winners of the raffle.